I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, World Media Monitoring (hereinafter also Website (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the protection of personal data. the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR). free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD). digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, 2007, approving the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data. of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD). (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE). Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected at World Media Monitoring is: Worldmediamonitoring SLwith NIF/CIF: B10871960 and registered in: Mercantile Registry Madrid with the following following registry data: T 43896 , F 41, S 8, H M 774629, I/A 1whose representative is: Alonso Martin Antonio (hereinafter, Data Controller). Your contact information is as follows:
Address: C/ Zurbano 61 – Entreplanta Izqda. (Madrid)
Contact telephone number: +34 609 12 35 20
Contact email: email@example.com
Personal Data Registry
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that personal data collected by World Media MonitoringThe forms provided on its pages will be used for the following and will be incorporated and processed in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and comply with the commitments established between World Media Monitoring and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that he/she fills out, or to respond to a request or inquiry from him/her.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles contained in the following principles contained in. Article 5 of the GDPR and Article 4 et seq. of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times, following fully transparent prior fully transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected. personal data are collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those that are strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing. processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that ensures their security and confidentiality. and confidentiality are guaranteed.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with. that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by World Media Monitoring are only identifying data. At in any case, special categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR are processed.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. World Media Monitoring is undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his or her personal personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be so easy to remove the consent how to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Web site.
In those occasions in which the User must or may provide his/her data through forms for the following purposes to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Web Site, you will be asked to The company will inform in case the completion of any of them is mandatory due to the fact that the same are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is used
Personal data are collected and managed by World Media Monitoring in order to be able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the Website. relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to fulfill a request or to consultation.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used, i.e. the use or uses to which the personal data will be put. purposes for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be made of the information collected. the information collected will be put to.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed and in any case only for the following period of time processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 12or until the User requests its deletion. deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be kept or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period. determining this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients. recipients:
- Google Anlaytics
- Search Console
In the event that the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third party, it is the Controller’s intention to transfer personal data to a third party. third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is collected, it is inform the User about the third country or international organization to which the User intends to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Secrecy and security of personal data
World Media Monitoring undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of data. transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to personal information to such data.
The Web Site has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, it is means any breach of security of personal data that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, retained or stored on our servers. the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality will be confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any other person to whom it makes the information accessible. information.
Rights deriving from the processing of personal data
The User has over World Media Monitoring and may, therefore, exercise the following rights against the Controller Processing the following rights recognized in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not World Media Monitoring whether or not it is processing your personal data and, if so, to obtain information about your personal data. and the processing of personal data and the treatment that World Media Monitoring has made or and, inter alia, of the information available on the origin of such data and the destinatarios de las comunicaciones realizadas o previstas de los mismos.
- Right of rectification: This is the User’s right to have his or her personal data amended if they prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete. inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (the “right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that the legislation not otherwise provided for, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when such data is already are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing; the User opposes to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with the processing; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer from information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the The controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, shall take reasonable measures to inform controllers who are processing data. implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing personal data of the data subject’s request for the personal data of the data subject’s request for the deletion of any link to such personal data. personal data.
- Right to limit the processing: This is the User’s right to limit the processing of his/her personal data. personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he/she contests the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it for the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing. User has objected to the processing.
- Derecho a la portabilidad de los datos: En caso de que el tratamiento se efectúe por medios automatizados, el Usuario tendrá derecho a recibir del Responsable del tratamiento sus datos personales en un formato estructurado, de uso común y lectura mecánica, y a transmitirlos a otro
responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically feasible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other data controller.
- Right of opposition: This is the User’s right to prevent the processing of his or her personal data or to stop the processing of such data by the Company. of a personal nature or to cease the processing of such data by World Media Monitoring.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
Thus, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the following reference of the treatment with the reference “RGPD-https://worldmediamonitoring.com/\”, specifying:
- User’s name, surname and copy of ID card. In cases in which representation is admitted, it shall be also necessary the identification by the same means of the person who represents the User, as well as the identification by the same means of the person who represents the User. as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by
any other legally valid means of proof of identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request you are making.
This application and any attachments may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Mailing address: C/ Zurbano 61 – Entreplanta Izqda. (Madrid)
Links to third party websites
The Web Site may include hyperlinks or links that provide access to third-party web pages other than World Media Monitoringand which are therefore not operated by World Media Monitoring. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the the manner in which your personal data is being processed, you have the right to effective judicial protection and to to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which it has its registered office. habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged violation. In the case of Spain, the authority The Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/) is the controlling agency.
II. ACCEPTANCE AND CHANGES TO THIS POLICY