I recently watched “Honor Diaries,” (see official trailer above) a heartwrenching documentary about honor crimes – one of the world’s most urgent and widespread human rights disasters.
- More than 140 million women & girls are living with the consequences of female genital mutilation (FGM)
- 6,000 women & girls undergo female genital mutilation EVERY DAY
- More than 60 million girls worldwide are child brides
- In Afghanistan, 87% of women face violence or forced marriage
- In Pakistan, 90% of women experience domestic violence
- In Egypt, more than 99% of women have experienced sexual harassment
- In the UK, there are about 3,000 honor attacks EVERY YEAR
The fact that people in the West largely refuse to discuss this issue due to political correctness is a moral disaster that will haunt us for generations.
Watch this documentary and share the information: