The highlight of 2013 was when TheBlaze (Glenn Beck’s news website which receives about 170 million page views per month) wrote an article about my op-ed which debunked the claim that Beck is a Nazi sympathizer. It is a huge honor since Glenn Beck is my favorite TV news personality, and one of the most influential people in America.
The title was “Read the powerful op-ed from Israel debunking an ugly claim about Glenn Beck: ‘We are with you, you are not alone’,” published on October 10. It received 163 comments, 149 Facebook shares and 123 Twitter retweets. You can read it here.
My op-ed, “Glenn Beck a Nazi sympathizer, seriously?” was also published on TheBlaze. You can read it here.
Besides that all 7 of the op-eds I submitted to Arutz Sheva (IsraelNationalNews.com, Israel’s 3rd largest news site) were published. These were the subjects I decided to write about in 2013:
- “Beck a Nazi Sympathizer, Seriously?,” October 9
- “Obama Talks to Rouhani – a Nightmare for Israel,” October 1
- “Starting World War III,” September 8
- “Is the ‘Arab Spring’ Good or Bad for Israel?,” August 12
- “The Snowden Circus and America’s Diminishing Influence,” July 19
- “Obama’s Deteriorating Relationship with Israel,” June 28
- “Obama’s Myriad of Scandals,” June 17
As for WorldMediaMonitoring.com, these were the ten most viewed posts in 2013:
- “Ancient Golden Treasure Found at Foot of Temple Mount,” September 9
- “Tel Aviv named one of world’s best beach cities,” June 18
- “What’s it actually like in Israel?,” September 10
- “Norway is now Judenrein (Jew-free). Who Cares?,” January 24
- “Islamicized Sweden Has Declared War on the Jews,” April 21
- “UK: Yet another Muslim rape gang uncovered,” July 6
- “Video: UK Muslim Rape Gangs Target Young Sikh Girls,” September 10
- “Glenn Beck explains why World War 3 could be on the horizon,” June 5
- “Photo: Boston jihad murderer Dzhokhar Tsarnaev placing bomb near one of his murder victims, 8-year-old Martin Richard,” April 19
- “Sharia in action in Iran: 850,000 girls under age 10 are married,” April 27
Major websites that now link to WorldMediaMonitoring.com include TheBlaze (Glenn Beck’s news site), Arutz Sheva (IsraelNationalNews.com). Atlas Shrugs (Pamela Geller’s website), Good News from Israel, and BareNakedIslam.
Have a happy new year and please continue to help World Media Monitoring to grow!